Wednesday, July 19, 2017

It's matter if you are Iraqi,


with this all bad calamities that hit my life during the last 15 years especially the last three one, All things are losing their glowing meaning of happiness.

I mean, Eid is not Eid without a family!
Full time electricity is not the exact truth meaning of comfort ( as I thought during my whole life in Iraq)
Being a free as a person out of Iraq, doesn't mean the full freedom. within countries; you will find different restrictions that draw different borders for your dreams.

within times, I find no place for happiness in my heart, the happiness is only temporal come and go within minutes. Yes I feel joy and happy when the weekend come and I go for a journey with my husband and daughter but this happiness fade away once i come back home!

I don't know how, all things are meaningless for me and in the same time even the small tiny things are sometimes matter.
- chronic hair fall really matter for me, being a hairy refugee is better than being a bald one!
 - potty training"  my daughter really matter for me;
I know you may find me crazy that I add more stress to my mental problems by thinking that potty training my daughter is a big deal.
But believe me, it is a really big deal since my daughter is an Iraqi child. And regardless her age; she will end up one day thinking that she have no choices and no control over anything happened around her, and no control over anything in her life except her bladder!! 😫🚽


#Iraqi_free
#Happiness
#refugee
#dream
#potty_training

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go back home , its calling for you go back and participate in rebuilding with your fellow iraqi. . .
Were to run ?!, no place matches home werever you go, you will still be stranger.
Home huges you and your family, home is kind what ever happens.