Saturday, October 22, 2005

I reseive a several question from Najma.this questions she reseive them from another blogger and she sent me a copy and I will answer them and send a copy to another blogger and so on>
so this is my answers:

Seven things I plan to do:
1-Read Arabian night stories.
2-start anew blog in Arabic.
3- work on my english language.
4-try to write a book about my life.
5- memorize Al Quraan.
6- fast every monady and thursday .
7- returs painting and writing poem.

Seven things I can do:
1- spend 10 hours crying
2- spend all the day cooking in the kitchen.
3- pretend to be listen to Najma's daily story.
4- think of 5 different things by momrnt.
5- spend 7 days without internet conection.
6-spend an hours imaginating.
7-eat a peace of food that entered Aya's mouth before I ate it.

Seven things I can't do:
1- spend a day without thinking about Iraqi people life.
2- believe America.
3- decided what I do want to be in the future.
4- go out side home alone.
5- go with my family out side home at 11 am.
6- don't say " Oh my God" when I see Aya.
7- stop eating.

Seven things I say most often:
1-Good!
2-Najma.. wake up!!
3-I hate school.
4-Mom,this is the first time you cook a tasty food like this.
5-Al-salam alykum
6-sorry, do you forgive me? are you angry? ( every times my parents cried to me).
7-I miss Aya.

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
1- maas
2- David
3- R