Saturday, July 09, 2005

just talking

Good morning ... Good evening .... Good night

"I like to hear these phrases because they have the word "good" in them, and because my life here doesn't have much "good" in it otherwise..... so, here we go with my life news."

"2 days ago" I was washing my face using neutrogena deep clean and
some of it entered my eye accidentally.I washed it in water and continued my life as usual.

in the morning, I woke up and went to wash my face, and looked in the mirror and saw that my right eye was puffed up. And, it began to itch me, and it has been itching me since. *Oh my eyes, how much I want to scratch you*.

Anyway, my dad gave me "ultradex" sterile ophthalmic solution to put in my eye. Today, when I woke up, my eye was worse than yesterday, but now it is the same as it was yesterday.

besides that Aya fell on the ground while she was trying to climb the table and the table fell on her face and her nose began to bleed so as her mother called in the middle of the night, and she was obviously distressed, and her voice sounded like she was crying. Well, I began to cry when I heard that. My sister was worried that Aya would need to get stitches in her nose, but thanks to Allah she is fine and she didn't need that.
So, now Aya has a red nose like a clown.The only thing she needs is
to put on a red dress and she will look elegant.

Yesterday my father's friend invited us to the lunch in his house.
Najma and I didn't want to go there. My father's friend has 8 children.And Najma and I do not get along with them so my father and my mother go
there alone and have good time as I think.

We were alone me and Najme at lunch time. As usual, I cooked the lunch and she ate it.
My sister MY nice sister my helpful sister (Najma) discovered after along time
that she didn't do house work lately so she went and washed the dishes by her own free will. Didn't I tell you she likes to help other people?

Let's talk about my nice sister. I don't know what's been happening to her these last few days. that night when we went to sleep, she told me she'll jump out the window. In this state, she wanted to help me.

I told her I will jump with you, so she changed her mind. I think she doesn't like company.

Don't worry we are muslim ( Muslim people don't commit suicide,suicide is
not an acceptable in our religion )

well well, I think I am not doing well. I couldn't be fun.

Something happened (knock on the table " it's an imitation for us to
knock the table so no one will envy you" ) I have a good dream last
night *STRANGE, did any of you have a nightmare last night? Maybe our dreams were exchanged*

Ok, see you soon.
have a good week end
hnk