Thursday, June 09, 2005

Water !

Clear water, dirty water doesn't trouble it's not making a different. We drink both of them.
My uncle house's water has a small fish on it beside its color and its taste which we get use on them. But fish, It's another problem.

These weeks we heard about many people be poisoned by water. My father bought us this new Water cooler which have some layers clear the water. And here is its picture







Some day my teacher of biology told us to not drink the water because it's dirty.
But I am with some people who said we have immunity, we drink dirty water from many many years, but certainly it was not as bad as it is now.
We heard some news about killing some people and throw their bodies in the river. So maybe the water that we drink........ "You know" I can't say it.