Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Today we had a visitor. My sister's friend came to our house to congratulation my sister for her new baby " Aya" .....What irony? Aya is now 9 MONTH old.
And they couldn't come till today because they were waiting the situation to get better and then they come, but they discovered that the situation is getting worse over the time. So the did their visit before her birthday.
I don't know why I want to say this but I will, MY English is somehow Bad and some people understand my post in a wrong way, remember when I remarked about American freedom in Iraq and said" freedom means do what you want, even it's wrong and should not do. You are free, kill what you want. Steal anybody you want and anything you like" some understood that this is what I believed and wanted, while I was reject it. I admit that I don't have a good way to explain my view of life and my bad English help the people who want to make me weaker and more sadness than I am . For example I don't know should I use my OLD sister or my BIG sister or my Large sister" It is the same to me :( "
well,I can say I am only 15 years old ( and that will change after only one week, I will be 16 so this argument will not use anymore ) ..... I look tired today, I am thinking to say something and say something else (another word).
I decided to make a change to my blog. I see the number of the visitor is going to less over time. Before they were 200+ . And now it's under 100. And today I noticed they are only 19 till now.
I am excuse them. All the time I am complain and write some stupid post. So ok.
so I will go now
Salam
hnk