Saturday, August 07, 2004

we and the key

today, we went out of our house, ( me,Najma,my big sister,and my mother). any way, we went to make shopping, and we bought a baby's stroller. after that we went to the shop. and we bought ( ice cream, candies,....) .
any way,after we finished the shopping,We took my big sister to her house and came back to our home. We should open the door but where is the key?? ..
"hnk do you have the key?" my mother said
"no mam I dont" I said
"Najma do you have the key?"Mother said
"sorry mam I don't" Najma said
oh ... ooooooooh where is they key ???????
We decided to go back to my sister to see if she has it, coz she was the one who locked the door.so , We went to her house and we were sure that she has the key . But ,She doesn't , She told us that she doesn't remmember if she locked it, and she doesn't know where she put the key .
We went to our home again and looked there and here , Maybe we'll find it, but no we didnt . So , we were so angry . Najma and my mother began to wash the garage and then the car and water the plants. When I looked at them, One thing came to my mind. where is the camera??? I looked by the window to our house ,And saw the television and our computer and said where are you ????????
We have to wait for my father to come to our house and open the door, We called him and waited for him to come. ooh we have ice cream !! , and we have finger chips . We ate them ,after that the time passed slowly, slowllllllllllly .,I looked inside the car and searched, maybe I'll find the keys . after one and a half hours, my father came to the house and opened the door . haaaaeeeeeeee finally we are in our home.
but until now, we didn't find the key.
ya rabi rah nakull razalah walah lah ???
Readers who are interested:
like my new page on facebook : IraqiGirl Diary
Contact me on : hnk1989@gmail.com



21 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya rabi rah nakull razalah walah lah ???

And what does it mean?

HNK's reader

Anonymous said...

we r evry day lose our key of the car or of the house but we found it
hnk sfriend

emigre said...

oh no! did you ever find the key?

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

no Emaigr , until now we didn/t found the key.

Fayrouz said...

At least you had ice cream and finger chips to eat whil waiting on your dad to come and rescue you.

Finger chips are called "French fries" in America.
I like thin finger chips.

Fayrouz said...

Nas,

They're called "finger chips" in Australia. I had to learn to say "French fries" after moving to America. I'm not sure where the term came from.

Anonymous said...

You still have time to shop on the internet for shipping before christmas

Anonymous said...

Hi there ##name##.

Anonymous said...

Free. Personal Shopper Service. Can't find it? We will go shopping to find unique anniversary gift. We'll find the item and have it shipped right out with no added fees.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was just messing around and found your page!
Very nice.
If you are interested, come see my indian baby name related site.
It isnt anything huge but you might still find something of interest :)

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog! Please take a look at my military correspondence courses blog at military correspondence courses. I think you will enjoy it! It talks all about military correspondence courses.

Anonymous said...

Looking for baby nursery furniture can make a person go mad! I found your site via baby nursery furniture and that was a miracle as far as I am concerned.

Anonymous said...

Hey how are you doing? just letting you know that someone from Central America read your blog!

Regards,
Charles
reseller hosting accounts

Anonymous said...

love the blog

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following cards Blog, it is cool to!

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following games Blog, it is cool to!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Online prescription modafinil Free printable tinkerbell stationery provigil modafinil buy online Humidifier ioniser sky Modafinil for sale online pharmacy Az answering service usaa car insurance homepage Ionic wind air purifier

Anonymous said...

I have been following this site and so far the site
has produce over a 10% return. So far its a free
site.

rickjshandicappingpicks.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good Blog. Christmas tree ornaments recipes These delightful Family Holiday Ornaments will make each year a memorable family tradition for generations to come. Please visit Christmas tree ornaments recipes

Anonymous said...

Very Interesting blog you got here...And the image look nice!! I hope you see the key though!!


TeamCreatives -- http://www.teamcreatives.com

Ufuk KARACA said...

Op. Dr. Onurkan İdacı Ankara estetik cerrah olarak bir çok estetik ameliyatını Ankara ilinde uzman ekip ile estetik operasyonları yapmaktadır.

Burun şeklini ideal açı ve ölçülere kavuşturmak için erkek kadına ayrı ayrı modellerde planlanan ve aynı zamanda ihtiyaç varsa burundan nefes alma güçlüğünün de düzeltilebileceği lokal yada genel anestezi altında yapılabilen cerrahi işlemdir Burun Estetiği Çankaya.


Silikondan yapılmış protez kullanılarak cerrahi olarak meme hacminin arttırılmasıdır. 60 yıldır dünyada uygulanan en sağlıklı Meme Büyütme Çankaya yöntemi meme protezidir.


Lazer liposuction Çankaya konvansiyonel liposuctionun lazer teknolojisi ile birleştirilmiş halidir. Konvansiyonel liposuctionda yalnızca cilt altı yağ dokuları kırılarak dışarı aspire edilirken, lazer liposuctionda aspirasyon öncesi ve sonrasında açılan aynı delikten girilerek dokulara lazer enerjisi de uygulanır.


Karın germe Estetigi ameliyatı aşırı kilo, gebelik ve benzeri sebeplerle sarkmış olan karın derisinin cerrahi olarak çıkarılması işlemidir. İşlem sırasında ayrıca gevşek olan karın duvarı da sıkılaştırılabilir.


Günümüzde baş ağrılarının önemli bir kısmından sorumlu olan Migren ameliyatı Çankaya genel hatlarıyla, baş bölgesinin duyu siniri olan trigeminal sinirin dallarının belli bölgelerde sıkışması sonucu ortaya çıkan, başın çeşitli bölgelerinde ve değişik paternlerde görülebilen, sıklığı kişiden kişiye değişen ve mide bulantısı vb. gibi bulguların da eşlik edebildiği ataklar tarzında baş ağrılarıdır.


Meme dikleştirme Çankaya Kadınlarda meme sarkması, gebelik gibi edinsel sebeplerle oluşabildiği gibi gebelik yaşamamış kadınlarda da biraz daha ileri yaş döneminde olmak üzere, yer çekiminin etkisiyle meydana gelen kaçınılmaz bir süreçtir. Gebelik ve emzirme döneminde hormonların etkisiyle büyüyüp şişen meme dokusu, ekstra ağırlığının etkisiyle hem meme cildini esnetir hem de dokuyu taşıyan bağları gevşetir.