Monday, July 12, 2004

In the north

Yesterday we went to the north of Iraq, we waked up at 7 o'clock and we started to prepare ourselves to go .
Yahoo we started our journey, there is 80 km to pass and during the trip we saw wonderful places there were mountains, valleys, and lakes .
when we reached " Zaweta" we had our breakfast . After we finished our breakfast we went to " Swaratooka" then to " Sarsank" we took pictures and we had a good time after that we went to the supermarket and made shopping and had our lunch " it was delicious food " after all we had return back to our home at 4 o'clock .

4 comments:

Fayrouz said...

Wow, I remember these places.

These are very nice places. I hope you had fun.

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

first I want to thank you for your comment and yeah we had a very good time we visit a wonderful places and we had a rest from the hard work and tensive situation .

maddtom said...

I just read your sisters blog of your journey to the north. 80 km is not all that far when you are with people you love. You had fun, I hope. Were the mountains not as hot as down in the Tigris valley?

Thanks for blogging and I look forward to more from you and your sister in Irag.

Thomas

Hadia ( pseudoname) said...

thanks Yojimbo for your confidence , and i hope I will be better on the future.